ETIQUETTE - RULES TO CAMP BY
• Rules: We All Dislike 'em But We Gotta Have 'em.
• Conduct Yourself in a Safe and Considerate Manner.
• Show Respect for Other Campers.
• Do Not Walk Through Occupied Campsites.
• Quiet Time is 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
• Campers be at Your Site From 11:00PM to 8:00AM.
• No Loitering Around Building and the Parking Lot.
• Build Open Fires in Fire Ring Only.
• No Burning of Garbage or Trash.
• Park Speed Limit is 5 mph.
• Picnic Tables Must be Returned to Concrete Pad.
• No Cutting or Defacing of Trees.
• No Digging of Holes or Trenches.
• Put All Garbage in Dumpster.
• No Washing of Dishes, Utensils, or Laundry in Shower or Rest Rooms.
• Children Under the Age of 6 Are Not Permitted in Restroom or Showers Unless Accompanied by an Adult.
• No TV Antennas, Unless Attached to Unit.
• No Loud Noise, Boisterous or Profane Language.
• No Washing of Campers or Vehicles.
• No Discharging of Firearms or Fireworks.
Please be Considerate of Others and Treat Other as You Would Want to be Treated.
Parents are Responsible for the Actions of Their Children.
Campers are Responsible for Their Visitors.
We All Enjoy Our Pets, but Please, Keep Them Under Control. Outside of the Camper, Pets Must be on a Leash and Picked up After. Do Not Leave Your Pet Unattended.
Download a Copy in PDF